The company RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS (hereinafter referred to as “RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS” or “we”) is delighted to welcome you to its website. We thank you for your interest in our company.
RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS undertakes, throughout the processing of your personal data, to protect your privacy and to ensure the best possible level of protection.
As Data Controller, we undertake to comply with the provisions of French laws on data protection, and in particular of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR), and French Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended.
- How we collect and process your personal data,
- RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS’s use of personal data.
1. Identity of the Data Controller
The Data Controller of your data is RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS, a simplified joint stock company (SAS) with share capital of €150,000.00, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry under number RCS 351 581 251, with registered office located at 137 Rue Claude Balbastre, Bât 1C – 2ème étage, ZAC GAROSUD, 34000 Montpellier, France.
To exercise your rights, you can contact RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS by recorded-delivery post at the following address:
RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS
137 Rue Claude Balbastre
Bât 1C – 2ème étage
Or at the following email address: email@example.com
2. Collection, processing and use of personal data
a. Collection method
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including but not limited to name, postal address, telephone number, email address, etc.
By accessing our platforms, you are required to transmit personal data to us, including:
- When browsing our website (cookies, connection data, etc.),
- Through data collection forms.
In particular, we may have access to the information contained in your cover letter or CV when you respond to our job offers or we may keep a copy of our correspondence when you contact us.
b. Data collected
In accordance with the applicable legislation and with your consent, if necessary, we may collect information relating to:
- the devices on which you use our services,
- the networks from which you access our services, such as your IP addresses, connection data, types and versions of web browsers used, types and versions of browser plug-ins, and operating systems and platforms,
- data concerning your browsing history on our Platforms, including your history on the various URL pages of our Platforms,
- the content you access or view, the search terms used, download errors, the length of time you spend viewing certain pages, and your interactions with the pages of our website.
The technologies we use to collect this information include, among others, cookies (for more information on this subject, please refer to Section VI of this document).
c. Data collected during the recruitment process
Within the context of RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS‘s recruitment procedure, your personal data can only be transmitted to those employees of the company that are duly authorised to process them due to their position. Information collected may be communicated to third parties or come from third parties contractually-bound to the company for the performance of subcontracted tasks necessary for the processing of your application, without your authorisation being required. Please note that, in the context of the performance of their services, third parties have only limited access to the data and are obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection laws.
Personal data collected during this procedure will not be kept beyond 24 months after our last contact with applicants.
We will take all appropriate steps to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data throughout the data retention period, in order to prevent the damage, deletion or access of data by unauthorised third parties.
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, you have a right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the right to restrict its processing. You may also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data concerning you. Subject to production of a valid proof of identity, you may exercise your rights by contacting the Data Processing Officer at RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS by recorded-delivery letter to the postal address mentioned above or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response within 1 month of receipt of your request. This time limit may be extended by 2 months in the case of a complex request.
In the event of any issues in connection with the management of your personal data, you can contact the French Data Protection Agency: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (more information on www.cnil.fr)
d. Purpose and legal basis of the processing operations
RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS and its service providers process personal data for the following purposes:
• Provision of online job offers (legitimate interest)
• Responding to the requests of website visitors when they complete the contact form (legitimate interest)
• Maintenance and operational upkeep of the website in order to guarantee its security (legal obligation/legitimate interest)
• Preservation and defence of RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS’s interests and rights (legitimate interest)
All processing operations carried out by RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS are done in compliance with the data protection legislation in force. In particular, RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS undertakes, prior to any collection or processing of data, to determine the precise length of time for your data will be kept.
3. Recipients of the data
Your data may be transmitted to RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS’s partners who process your data on our behalf and according to our instructions (Subcontractors).
RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS also entrusts service providers with certain tasks, such as the hosting of its data.
All of our service providers and Subcontractors are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
In some cases, they may be other entities of the Fayat Group.
4. Data transfer outside the European Union
For certain operations, personal data may be transmitted to companies located in countries outside the European Union (e.g. if you are applying for an international position).
5. Retention period
Once collected by RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS, your data will not be processed beyond the necessary period for which they have been collected unless there is a specific and legitimate interest in keeping it (e.g. legal obligation, etc.).
|Google Analytics (_ga)||2 years|
|Google Analytics (_gid)||24 hours|
|Google Analytics (_gat)||1 minute|
As part of our online service, cookies and tracking mechanisms may be used. Cookies are small text files that can be installed on your device when you visit our online service. Monitoring can be done using various technologies. In particular, we process information using pixel tracking and/or when analysing log files.
We make a distinction between technical cookies, necessary for the proper functioning of our online service, and “marketing” or tracking cookies, which are not necessary for browsing our online service.
It is possible to use the online service without cookies for non-technical purposes.
- Technical cookies
These are the cookies that are essential to the provision of the online service from a technical perspective. They include, for example, cookies that enable us to detect your user interface, such as your choice of language, for example, when you want to access our website. These cookies are deleted when you leave the website.
- Marketing cookies
These cookies and tracking mechanisms are only used with your prior authorisation. The purposes of these cookies is to provide a better user experience and individual offers.
- Cookie name: Google Analytics (_ga)
Function: To distinguish users. These cookies store a unique customer ID that is randomly generated. They are used to calculate user interactions (visits, user data, sessions and campaigns) in order to optimise the services offered.
Retention period: 2 years
- Cookie name: Google Analytics (_gid)
Function: To distinguish users
Retention period: 24 hours
- Cookie name: Google Analytics (_gat)
Function: Used to distinguish between the various tracker objects created during the session. The cookie is updated each time it transmits the data to Google Analytics.
Retention period: 1 minute
- Management of cookies and tracking mechanisms
You can change your mind about cookies on our websites at any time.
You can also manage your settings for cookies and tracking mechanisms in your browser:
To do this, click on the browser you are using:
Note: The settings you have defined only affect the browser used in each case.
7. Social plugins
On our website, cookies issued by social networks may be deposited. They are called social plugins.
A plugin is a standalone extension from a social network provider that is added to the browser to increase its multimedia capabilities. It is placed on a third-party site by a simple copy/paste of code provided by the social platform.
These social plug-ins allow you to recommend content, use profile data for comments, save or complete forms or display content from social sites.
We have no control over the data collected and stored by social network providers via their plugins.
If you do not want the social network to collect and, where applicable, save or use your data from our online offer, do not use them.
Our Site uses the YouTube video platform provided by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue San Bruno, CA 94066, United States (“YouTube”).
Clicking on the link establishes a link to the YouTube platform to play and/or view the video or audio files. In addition, your browser is stored by the platform as the data controller. We have no control over the data collected and the associated processing operations performed, for which YouTube is the sole data controller.
9. Rights of individuals
Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), any individual whose data have been collected has the following rights:
- A right of access and information: You have the right to be informed about and access your personal data.
- A right to correct, delete or update your data: You have the right to correct and delete your personal data within the limits of the law and regulations in force, and within the situations provided for by these texts.
- A right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data in the situations expressly provided for by law.
- A right of portability: You have a right of portability over your data with RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS. This right only applies to the data you have provided to us. It enables you to obtain from us the transmission of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if technically possible. It also allows you to ask RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS to transmit your information to another Data Controller in compliance with the law.
- A right of objection: You may, at any time, inform us of your objection to the processing of your data, in particular for the purposes of commercial prospecting without reason and without charge, and/or for any other processing operation that RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS may carry out on your data for its legitimate interests, within the limits of the situations provided for by law.
In these cases, we will stop processing your data unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for us to continue processing it or to defend our rights.
- A right of complaint to the CNIL: You have the right to appeal to the French data protection authority, the CNIL (Commission Nationale d’Informatique et des Libertés), at: 3, place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or; https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir
- Right of access to your personal data after your death: You have the right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
As such, you have the right to dictate what happens to your personal data after your death, in compliance with the French Law 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, known as the “Law for a Digital Republic”.
10. External links
Our website may contain links to third-party sites operated by suppliers with which RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS is not associated.
Insofar as RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS cannot control these sites, RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS cannot be held liable for the collection or processing of the information collected by the third party.
RAZEL WATER SOLUTIONS informs you that all its employees, subcontractors and service providers are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Last update: 17/03/2021